can't install second username
I have 2 Windows v.7 logins, one for myself and one for my wife. I already have a Thunderbird 31 account for myself up and running and am trying to set up a second account for my wife under her Windows login. I cannot get Thunderbird to forget anything about my login, It insists on using my account name in several places, specifically account name, user name.
I have tried to manually edit the corrections, but I'm blocked from doing it or they don't stick once I go to a different Thunderbird "screen".
I have even installed Thunderbird a second time under a slightly different folder name, but that didn't help.
Papildomi duomenys apie sistemą
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
I apologize in advance if this may seem obvious, but I assume you logged out of your account and logged into hers to setup her Thunderbird configuration? Otherwise it's normal Thunderbird will use the same profile in the same account.
You need to switch to her WIndows 7 user to configure Thunderbird separately.
I haven't heard back from you, I suppose my answer was useful.
If you haven't already, please mark the answer that solves the problem as such. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution more easily.
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support!