I'm using the latest Firefox (30.0)... with Lighting 2.6.6 calendar extension. All is fine as is... But I've Two (2) Calendar settings. The first is my default (Home) setting. The second is a Work Related one. When I get a meeting Invite and accept it, it typically goes to my Home calendar. I have to manually adjust things so that I shows up in my Work setting. Also my Android phone (via Gmail) doesn't see the Home invites.
So how do I fix? Do I simply remove my initial Home calendar and all invites will then go to my remaining Work calendar? OR is there some setting I can tweak so that my Work Calendar is the 'default'. I don't really have any use for my Home calendar... but I'm a bit nervous in deleting it and screwing things up.
Thanks in advance!
Papildomi duomenys apie sistemą
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
How is that related to Firefox? That extension is for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey. Or do you have version made of Firefox, from somewhere other than AMO?
Klausimą uždavęs asmuo
The site didn't give me any option of 'where' to post... so...
moved this thread from the Firefox queue to Thunderbird