Starting on June 30, 2021, Mozilla will no longer support Firefox Lite. This application may continue to work on your device, but it will no longer receive support or security updates. For more information, visit End of support for Firefox Lite. Download Firefox for Android or Firefox Focus for a fast, private and safe browsing experience.
Firefox Lite is available in Indonesia, India, The Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam as well as 42 more countries.
Firefox Lite lets you bookmark your favorite web pages so that you can visit them later.
Bookmark a page
- Open the web page that you want to bookmark.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen:
- The icon will turn blue when your page has been bookmarked. Click Edit to the right of the confirmation message that displays at the bottom of the screen to edit the bookmark’s name or URL.
Remove a bookmark
- Open the bookmarked page.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen.
- It will turn clear when the bookmark is removed.