Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Why does Firefox take so long to load?
This problem just began yesterday, 12/12/12. When firefox takes a full minute to open, then as it begins to load my home page a script error message pops up, but doesn't load fully enough to 'continue' or 'stop script'. Over a period of 4 to 5 minutes, my home page mostly loads, but is not navigatible. I have tried to uninstall and it pops up with 'close running firefox, etc.' I have tried to re-install with the same results of closing the present firefox running message--however, no other firefox IS running. I have restarted my computer many times. I have turned off the computer & turned it back on. I am running Windows 7, 64 bit.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!