이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
how do I prevent the pop up adds that I get with every tab I open?
when I open a new window I get another window that also opens with an ad or a pop up. I've also been getting a small popup in the lower right corner telling me to upgrade my flash player but this is from another company, not Adobe. I have a laptop with Windows 7 & Firefox version 19.0.2. I'm just not sure what other information you want. I just want to remove these popups.
모든 댓글 (2)
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked