이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
I am on Linux Mint 17 using mdm (Gnome 3?)
모든 댓글 (5)
- Go to
about:configvia your Address Bar (Ctrl + L)
- Click the button saying you'll be careful
- Restart Firefox
Its already true when I checked it
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Edit > Preferences > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Still showing the error. I have also tried Chrome and get the same thing. I have not changed anything, other than ran updates on Linux Mint.
Still showing the error.
What actually is the error you get?