This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Webpage rendering problem, cannot see video thumbnails for youtube
I am facing a issue recently in firefox that I cannot see the page contents correctly. Couple of examples : - when I open youtube.com, dont see the video thumbnail images. I see blank there. I can see the video description though. But when I click on a video link, it plays okay. - Some webpages are not rendering correctly even when there is no video.
I tried following, without success - - uninstalled and re-installed firefox - opened firefox in safe mode.
I dont have any extension. I have shockwave plugin installed. And the OS is Windows 10
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.