(Redirected from Install Firefox on Windows)
Our volunteers are working on translating this article. Until it's ready, maybe the English version can be of some help.
This article describes how to download and install Firefox on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox:
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see Microsoft's support article How to determine your user account type in Windows.
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Alternatively, use this download link for the latest English (U.S.) Firefox version.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
button to download the Firefox installer. The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded. Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click.
- Then, just click
(we’ve made the process as effortless as possible).
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQBjC