This happens with multiple sites, so it is a Firefox BUG issue. 1 - When I go to login at "office.com/setup" I try to set up a new account because I don't recall my l… (read more)
This happens with multiple sites, so it is a Firefox BUG issue.
- 1 - When I go to login at "office.com/setup" I try to set up a new account because I don't recall my login.
- 2 - I type in my login name, example: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- 3 - Surprisingly it says choose another email, that one is in use.
- 4 - SO, I go back out and try again only THIS time I try logging in with my email because it is ME, not a new person
- 5 - Then it sends me to a NEW window to change my pwd.
I enter NEW pwd twice. It sends me back to the login page, I enter my new info and it sends me back to enter my NEWER password twice again. I fall for it and enter ANOTHER NEW PWD.
- 6 - It sends me back out to login AGAIN, then it asks me to enter my NEW password twice again.
- 7 - repeat #6 indefinitely
This has happened to me at my bank and Microsoft office download. These two companies are NOT related. But I am using Firefox both times. SUGGESTIONS??? My bank locked me out for too many attempts to get in. On and ON and ON and ON.