Updates window running incessently. What's wrong? btw, I use Little Snitch but no requests
I upgraded to Firefox 5, both before and after the Update Window would act like an Update was coming but it just runs nonstop. I am using Little Snitch, which stays on, however never has an access request Permission shown up. And I cannot turn it off just in case Firefox is going to offer an update, in case it is the LIttle Snitch software that it's not requesting Permission from. Is there a bug in that trouble somewhere?
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Enounce MySpeed Plugin - loads myspeed flash speed control
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
hello JoanAnswer, if the automatic update doesn't work, please download a fresh copy of firefox 25 from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ and install it on top of your current version.