This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Problems with New Yahoo Mail fonts
The new Yahoo Mail medium writing font is too small and the larger font is too bold also the write front is smaller than the read font, what is wrong?
Thanks for your help but I think the problem is with Yahoo as their new E-mail is full of issues.Read this answer in context 👍 6
All Replies (4)
Reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with a left click.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
Let us know if this solves the issues you are having.
Thanks for your help but I think the problem is with Yahoo as their new E-mail is full of issues.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
You can do a font test to see if you can identify corrupted font(s).
You can try different default fonts and temporarily disable website fonts to test the selected default font.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced
- [ ] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
You can right-click text and chose "Inspect Element" to open the built-in Inspector and check the Fonts tab to see which font is used for this text.
If you have made changes to Advanced font settings like increasing the minimum/default font size then try the default minimum setting "none" and the default font size 16 in case the current setting is causing problems.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried them but problem would appear to be be embedded in Yahoo Mail and not affected by browser.