Is There A Way To Automatically Get A Link To Appear/Autocomplete In The Address/Awesomebar?
Windows 7 - Firefox: 17.0
My browser use to automatically complete a link in the address/awesome bar but since I changed laptop it doesn't do that anymore...Why is that and is an addon needed?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
You can check the browser.urlbar.autoFill pref(s) on the about:config page.
See "Prevent Firefox from automatically completing URLs":