connection to wireless printer
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I've spoken with Canon. We printed using Safari and it worked. I saved to a PDF and the PDF is incorrect.
Do other programs print to this printer correctly? Have you tried to Reinstall it? Have you read Fix printing problems in Firefox?
Tylerd: I just reset all FF printer settings and it seems to have worked. I had saved documents in PDF and they were even saving incorrectly...so removing "print" lines did the trick...fingers crossed. Thx!