UNable to save my login info in AircraftClubs.com, HELP
This site has the option to save the login info. I can save it with IE but not with FireFox. I have Save Passwords checked in FireFox, and have a Master Password. Can anyone help
Additional System Details
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.3
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Is that data stored as form data or in a cookie on your computer?
If it is stored in a cookie then you may have to set an allow exception to keep that cookie.
- Tools > Page Info > Permissions
Corel; Don't know if the log in data is stored as a FORM or as A Cookie. How can I find out??
If you mean data like stored on this website then it won't work with the Firefox password manager.
The PM can only stores a password field and the input field that precedes it immediately (Last Name) and not the other two (ID and First Name).
If Firefox stores them as form data then you will get a drop down list if you clear a field.
If they are filled already and show in the page source as the value then they get loaded by the server.
I see two ASPSESSIONIDASCQCCBD cookies if I start the demo, so I'm not sure what you will get with a form like this one.
You may need this extension to make it work properly.
- Autofill Forms: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/autofill-forms/
Corel; after I download Auto Fill how do I access it to do an Auto Fill after I'm in the site I want to Auto Fill my log in data. Is it in any of the tool bars??
I've never used that extension, so don't know how it works.
You can look in the Toolbar Customize window to see if there are any toolbar buttons available.
Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
Corel; I looked in Custom Tool Bars, and did not see a Tool Bar named Save Log IN Data, or anything close to that. I'm not sure I understand what it is you are trying to tell me. I'm not very computer literate. I guess I need step by step instructions to learn how to save my log in data in FireFox. Am I asking too much of you. I use the XP operating system with a Dell Dimension E510 computer.
You can look at the AutoFill documentation:
You should have a toolbar icon that looks like a pencil to the left of the location bar.