alignment shifted towards right
I'm using firefox 5.0.1. Since yesterday it seems that the alignment of firefox is shifted towards right. all the websites have shifted towards right and not getting displayed properly. Also all the tabs are not shown on the screen. They are not adjusting as the number of tabs are increasing. I installed quick time yesterday and it seems the issue started after that. I have uninstalled quicktime and then reinstalled firefox. I installed old version of firefox and it was working fine and websites were getting displayed properly. But later i upgraded again to 5.0.1 version and the problem comes again. Can any one help?
This issue can be caused by the Babylon Toolbar 1.1.8 extensionRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
This started when...
Yesterday after i installed quick time
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
I have reinstalled firefox 3 and then upgraded to 5.0.1 and still problem is there.
This issue can be caused by the Babylon Toolbar 1.1.8 extension
Hey Cor-el Thanks for your help. I have actually installed babylon yesterday and today I started Firefox with add-ons disabled. The problem is resolved now :) thanks for your help!!
Sorry i mean uninstalled babylon...
Please click the Solved It button next to the answer that answered or solved your Firefox support issue, it appears when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved to help other users who may have this same problem.