This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
what is the area up top that has edit, view,history,tools, help? and then I have another question
I lost the area on top of my page that has edit, view, history, tools, help what is this area called? and how do I get it back?
Modified by Carolee
All Replies (6)
You can still use/see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help) if you prefer it:
- Temporarily display the Menu Bar: press the ALT key for the F10 key and make your selections from the temporarily displayed Menu Bar
- Toggle between the Menu Bar and Firefox button. Do one of the following:
- Menu Bar checked = Menu Bar on, Firefox button off
- Menu Bar un-checked = Menu Bar off, Firefox button on
- keyboard shortcut: HOLD the ALT key while pressing the letters VTM on your keyboard
- Using the Menu Bar: click View > Toolbars, click Menu Bar
- Using the Firefox Button: click Firefox Button > Options, click Menu Bar
- right-click on an empty space in one of the toolbars, click Menu Bar
who ever you are I wish you would be available to answer more of my questions. You were very through and easy to understand!!! I have trouble watching videos I would like your input as well as a good site to log on to. Carolee
You are welcome.
So that other users can find solutions to previously asked Firefox support questions, please take a couple of minutes to return to the forum, sign in and click "Solved" next to my F I R S T reply. Thanks.
So as not to mix topic within one thread/question, so that users can more easily find questions similar to a problem that they might be encountering, please post your video question as a "new question". Thanks. Go to the forum https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/ , then log in with your Name and Password, then click on "Ask a Question" on the right side of the page.
Modified by Helper7677
This did not help at all. I have lost the top toolbar for Firefox. Haven't tried starting in safe mode - would that help, and if so, what do i do next???
I never received a reply on my question concerning video's. I have problems watching video's like Grey's Anatomy and some other t.v. shows. They keep stopping and going and stalling but never just a easy watch thru. What can I do to be able to watch one in peace? Carolee
Continue the discussion in the original thread. Never post a problem in a thread/question that does not pertain to the topic/question posted by the original poster of that thread/question. Click here-> https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/840249?s=&as=s
To find the questions that you have posted and questions to which you have posted replies, go to the forum ( https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions ), sign in with your user name and password, then just above the first question shown, there is a line of options, click on "My Contributions".
Modified by Helper7677