I have version 3.6.13 but all the add-ons think I have Firefox 22.214.171.124 so they will not allow installation, how can I change this?
I have version 3.6.13 but when I go to get a new add-on all the add-ons think I have Firefox 126.96.36.199 and give the message that they are not compatible with the version I currently have. I have tried downloading and reinstalling version 3.6.13 but it still does not help.
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- PopCap Games Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 AskTbFXTV5/220.127.116.1119 Firefox/18.104.22.168 ImageShackToolbar/5.2.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) MindQuizSearchToolbar/1.2