This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I right clked on View Background I..., now I cannot see any of the pictures on Facebook and I don't know how to fix it
I right clicked on my mouse and clicked View Background I..., now I cannot see any of the profile pictures or images on Facebook and I don't know how to fix it. Everything is normal on Google Chrome.
All Replies (1)
- Fix problems that cause images to not show
- A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.