This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Automatically Logging out of my web hosting service
I am using my web hosting service with Firefox 3.6.13 and I keep getting automatically logged out of the web hosting service. I contacted tech support for the web hosting service and they said it was a problem with the browser - cookies/settings/etc - I couldn't find any solution. I need to be able to set Firefox so I can stay logged into my web hosting indefinitely. Thank You.
All Replies (1)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop
There are other things that need attention:
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java Platform: Download JRE)