how to I find list of stored passwords?
After years of my password entering automatically on a certain site, it doesn't anymore and I have forgotten it. Need to be able to callup what is stored on firefox
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071705000010
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
Go to Tools|Options|Security. In the password section click on the <Saved Passwords> button.
On the next panel displayed click on the <Show Passwords> button.
On Mac OS, "Tools -> Options" is "Firefox -> Preferences".
Thanks Alice, I forgot to check his OS. My bad.
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"