This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Since latest update, Firefox won't display images on certain web sites.
Today I went to a web site that I use frequently , chasingame.com It seems like since the latest update the other day 3.6.12, that it won't display the images on this site, even if I disable AdblockPlus. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what to look for ??
All Replies (1)
- Fix problems that cause images to not show
Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions
See Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages
- A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar.
- A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window.
- Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.