I have followed the steps to save passwords but when i close firefox it still isnt saving passwords
i have followed all steps to save my passwords but none are working, i recently cleared everything out in the options because i thought cookies were freezing my pc, now when i login to a site my pw's r not saved at all no matter whhat your help file tells me to do.
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RayV Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Version 1.1.1, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- In Private Browsing mode some menu items are disabled (grayed) and features like the visited link color (history) are disabled and not available.
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [[ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"