Server Error Code when using Google Translate
Google Translation (embedded into a website) was working a few days ago but now, error code is received. (Error: The server could not complete your request. Try again later. ) Only happens when using Firefox. No problems with IE. Is this a problem with Google Translate or with Firefox? This is not only happening on my computer but several other people's as well.
Every time Firefox opened
== Not sure, within the last few days starting around May 12, 2010
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Currently have the following extensions: Microsoft.Net Framework Assistant 1.1, Move Media Player 7, Yahoo Toolbar, McAffee Site Advisor
Hi all, I too have been struggling with this problem for over a week now. But today I downloaded and installed FF 3.6.3 again on top of my existing installation and it is now working. Is it working only for me or has Google or FF finally fixed where they messed up?
It's working now. I'm thrilled...but curious...anybody have any idea what the original problem was?! - Mary
It suddenly started working for me also without any updates, changes, etc. I do have to disable Flashblock for it to work though, just keep that in mind.
I assume that it was as issue with Google and that Google fixed it. It now works for me too without making any changes like clearing cache or cookies.
Mine is now working again also out of the blue. I didn't make any changes or anything. Apparently, Google fixed whatever the problem was.
yes, my project also "magically" works again today in FF...
and the display issue in Chrome I had went away also.
magic on the Google end it seems.
my website is www.answersforquestions.com. IE is working fine with "Translate this page feature" but not in Firefox. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
No problems here with the Google Translate feature on http://www.answersforquestions.com/
Reload a web page and bypass the cache with:
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.