My hotmail login is so tiny I cannnot even read it I have deleted it from my bookmark and deleted web history and it is still so small you cannot read it???
When I go to login to my Hotmail the writing is so small I cannot read it.. I have tried removing it from my bookmark and also deleted browser history and updated my mozilla and nothing is helping. Yet I can go to internet explorer and it is normal but I hate internet explorer please help me get it back to normal so I can read it
Every time Firefox opened
== About a month ago
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)Read this answer in context 23
Additional System Details
- -RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)