This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to delete an unwanted tool bar?
I downloaded a free tool bar called Free TV Bar Customized Web service and now want to remove it but can't figure out how
Not sure how often
== I downloaded it yesterday
I downloaded a free tool bar called Free TV Bar Customized Web service and now want to remove it but can't figure out how == This happened == Not sure how often == I downloaded it yesterday
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9