Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Sound only works some of the time on videos

  • No replies
  • 1 has this problem
  • 5 views
more options

When I start playing a video on youtube or twitter, it has about a 20% percent chance of playing with sound. When I skip through a Youtube video with the arrow keys, every skip will once again have an 80% chance of having no sound. Happens without addons in incognito as well, for maybe a week now.

Any help is appreciated.

When I start playing a video on youtube or twitter, it has about a 20% percent chance of playing with sound. When I skip through a Youtube video with the arrow keys, every skip will once again have an 80% chance of having no sound. Happens without addons in incognito as well, for maybe a week now. Any help is appreciated.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.