This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Permissions page too large
There are a couple of web pages that when their permissions page pops up it is too large for the windowm and I cannot scroll down to agree or disagree. Tried the sites with Edge and no problem. Can anyone help please?
All Replies (2)
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json file.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data \Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
Search for the above file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.
Can you attach a screenshot?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
Can you post a link to a publicly accessible page (i.e. no authentication or signing on required)?