Dose it has auto resize for image-video separately yet?
Changing system DPI or layout.css.devPixelsPerPx screws up EVERYTHING else, changing zoom dose nothing as you have to to do it every other page, its useless.
Everything worth while about Firefox is near dead...chrome has enough addons to make up for what I lost during the mad dash to get rid of functional browser plugins that were only on FF 46,ect.... I've been using water fox to slow the madness into the giving up on firefox.... now I am just fed up with images and video being to small or to big...is it so hard to having something to resize their widow to the size of the FF window?
I don't really want to go chrome all the time, it means I'll have to toss a bunch of google address in hosts file and block them....
If it can do auto resize then would the vlc plugin screw up auto resize? I have a few plug ins to stop stuff from auto playing but don't have much else image/video wise to interfere with video.
Additional System Details
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.221.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0 Waterfox/56.2.12