This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
OCSP response producing "secure connection failed" message.
Domain: pacwesttrailers.com Symptom: Secure Connection Failed error message [could not attach screenshot, so email if you need it] Website is being served on all other browsers I've tried: Chrome, IE, Opera, etc. Firefox produces the error message on my computer as well as other computers for people not on my local network or ISP. I tried many (if not all) of the solutions suggested. Changed the security.tls.version.max setting to 3; no luck. I tried removing the entry from my profile's security text file; no luck. Contacted the web host and everything looks good on their end, but they can't get it to work in Firefox either. Background: SSL certificate is Let's Encrypt. Firefox was working until the SSL certificate expired and had to be renewed. Today (1/21/19) is the expiration/renewal date.
Hosting provider fixed this issue by reinstalling the SSL certificate. No clear understanding of underlying problem, but at least it's working now.Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (1)
Hosting provider fixed this issue by reinstalling the SSL certificate. No clear understanding of underlying problem, but at least it's working now.