This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
why can't I see images in outlook emails when I use Firefox?
I use Outlook for emails - but when I am in Firefox I can't see embedded images in the emails. How do I fix this? (I can see the images when I use another browser like Safari). thanks
All Replies (1)
Hi, please see if it is your : DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials that is causing the problem.
Disable or best to check in Safe Mode:
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?