Firefox downloads keep failing
Recently large file (90+megs) downloads keep failing . The download started normally, downloads for a little, then idles out and fails with no error messages. I'm currently on Windows operating system and i even tried disabling all add-ons and scan functionality in my browser and it's not my IPS giving me grief either. I've also tried with other browsers such as Explorer and chrome and have no problems with them with the same file and location.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is getting really aggravating...
Thanks, - Ult
There are several reasons for this problem. I suggest you to test all the instructions given in the link http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unable_to_save_or_download_filesRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.4.0)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.4f2
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
There are several reasons for this problem. I suggest you to test all the instructions given in the link http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unable_to_save_or_download_files