Website icons are not displaying on latest firefox - Windows 8
IE is showing the icons on codechef.com but on firefox a rectangular box is shown
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
No problem here, I can see the favicon in the corner of the Tab when that website is open.
Or are you talking about when you bookmark that page? If so, does the favicon appear next to the bookmark after you use the new bookmark for the first time?