Facebook info is blank. it works on mobile and other browsers. what to do. no reset available on firefox troubleshoot pageeshoot
All of the facebook toolbar is there, just no info appears when you switch around. FB works fine on mobile devices and on other browsers. This just started yesterday...until then all was fine.
if you have mac os x 10.6 with an intel processor then the most recent firefox 33 is supported on it. please try if you get that when you update again, since it will contain many critical security fixes.Read this answer in context 6
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.10
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
hello kareninmadrid, you're using a very outdated version of the browser - plase update to firefox 33 and see if this can address the issue: Update Firefox to the latest release
Modified by philipp
Thanks that did it. Think it upgraded to 12.0. Does that sound right?
if you have mac os x 10.6 with an intel processor then the most recent firefox 33 is supported on it. please try if you get that when you update again, since it will contain many critical security fixes.