My sync account verification e-mail expired within minutes.
So, I registered a new sync account. Went to the e-mail after a few minutes to verify it, but the link was already expired.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.114
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.4.0)
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Allows digital signing with Estonian ID cards
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Winamp Application Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Pando Web Plugin
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- CloudShare plugin v18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Apologies for this issue, sounds very irritating :/ It seems this is a fairly widespread issue, but as the vast majority of us are volunteers (including myself) we don't have any access whatsoever to the servers for security reasons. Therefore, I've flagged this up for a member of Mozilla staff or someone who can help you better to follow it up - they should get back to you soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Curtis Parfitt-Ford Mozilla Support
We are investigating a few instances of this and would love help narrowing down where this is happening. Is this still happening to you? If possible can you please private message the link.