hi sir...my firefox is having this peculiar problem ..i have tried all the steps given in the prevoius page..but youtube video is not buffering...
initially it buffers for a second...suddenly message appears 'error occured..'...only youtube is having this problem..other website videos buffers fine..i have tried all the solutions you have given in the these pages...but its not working..please help me out...
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Thank you for your question, we are currently investigating the cause of this and a work around. Currently there was a blocking of a number of ips in India that has had a large affect on Firefox/Youtube users.
Suggestions for troubleshooting this issue have been:
- "Clear the Cache":
Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
- "Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- As well as temporarily changing dns to 220.127.116.11
- Flushing the dns cache on the computer
- File may be unavailable, please try again later.
- Disable all video players from [about:addons] and see if it will play from the default HTML5 player.
Please post back with your results, it could help other users. Thank you.