What is my Firefox OS version?
(Redirected from How do I find what version of Firefox OS I have?)
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Some of our support articles refer to different versions of Firefox OS and you may be wondering what version you have. Don't worry, it's easy find out. Here's how:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and select Device information.
- On the Device information screen, look for the version numbers under Software.
- Firefox OS 22.214.171.124 means you have version 1.0.1
- Firefox OS 126.96.36.199 means you have version 1.1
For information about updating your device, see Update to a new version