How do I find what version of Firefox OS I have?
Some of our support articles refer to different versions of Firefox OS and you may be wondering what version you have. Don't worry, it's easy find out. Here's how:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down to the Device section and select Device information.
- On the Device information screen, look for the Software section.
- Firefox OS 184.108.40.206 means you have version 1.0.1
- Firefox OS 220.127.116.11 means you have version 1.1
For information about updating your device, see How do I check for Firefox OS updates and install them?
Share this article: http://mzl.la/Gzz6Kp