How do I check for Firefox OS updates and install them?
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Excited about getting the latest Firefox OS system and app updates? Your device is set to automatically check for updates every day, but you can manually check at any time. Here's how:
Note: Your device manufacturer, together with your service provider, is responsible for providing Firefox OS system updates to you.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down to the Device section and select Device information.
- On the Device information screen, go down to the Software updates section and tap
- If there are no updates available, you will see the message "This is already the latest version of Firefox OS."
- If an update is available, you will get a notification in a few moments.
- Pull down the notification tray from the top of the screen.
- Tap on the update notification and the update will begin to download.
- When the update is ready to install, tap on the red
- If you are installing a system update, your device will restart.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/17nfVtn