Change the wallpaper on Firefox OS
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Make your Firefox OS device personal with a new wallpaper. Here's how to easily set the background image that's used for both the lock screen and home screen.
- Tap and hold on the home screen for about 2 seconds.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Choose Change Wallpaper from here.
- The wallpaper select from will menu appear now.
- Choose where you want to get the new wallpaper from the select from menu:
- Wallpaper: will let you choose one of the beautiful built-in images.
- Gallery: will let you choose any image in your Gallery.
- Camera: will let you use the camera to take a new image right now that you can set as your wallpaper.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/11WsI45