Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Changing The Default Language
Make sure you are on your homescreen.
- Tap on to open the Settings App.
- Scroll to the Personalization section.
- Tap on Language.
- Language options will appear.
- Tap on the Language drop-down menu to display the list of available languages.
- The Language checkmarked is the current Language selected.
- Select the Language from the drop-down list you want to use.
- Tap .
- The new language setting is saved.
Note: To localize Firefox OS help in your language, see Translate Help Articles!
Share this article: http://mzl.la/18mZ3TK