ეს თემა დაარქივებულია. დასვით ახალი კითხვა, თუ დახმარება გესაჭიროებათ.
firefox wont display ebay photos as enlargements
when i click on the 'enlarge' button on an ebay photo, firefox opens a window to display the picture but it remains blank- won't load the image.
ყველა პასუხი (3)
I have tried everything the article suggests, but to no avial.
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.