i'm trying to play an mp4 in this website on jw.org but it will not play the mp4 it says "
i'm trying to play an mp4 in this website on jw.org but it will not play the mp4 it says "Error loading media file could not be played."
this is the web link im trying to play "http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/songs/92-preach-the-word/"
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh #p-#ly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.