Firefox is suggesting I upgrade Flash Player. But latest Flash Player is not supported by Windows 2000 that I'm using. Am I best without latest Flash Player, or upgrading?
38.33GB hard drive, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Processor x86 family 6 model 7, total physical memory 392,688kB, available physical memory 24,572kB, total virtual memory 1,025, 152kB, available virtual memory 171,280kB, page file space 632,464kB
Is that a Pentium 3 processor?
- Your version of Flash (Add-ons > Plugins) is "Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153" which is not supported Windows 2000 (see: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/890/cpsid_89050.html#main_system%20requirements )
- Because of serious security issues with Flash versions 10.2.x and 10.1.x that have been corrected in current versions, you would probably be better off without Flash.
- But there are still serious security concerns with Windows 2000, which is no longer supported or updated by Microsoft.
- Any way you can upgrade Windows to at least XP (support will be discontinued in June 2014)?
- Without Flash, there are a lot of sites that will no longer work properly.
この投稿は Helper7677 により に変更されました