Error message from aol.com
I get a message at the bottom of the tab saying "AOL works best with the latest versions of the browsers. You're using an outdated or unsupported browser and some AOL features may not work properly. Please update your browser version now. More info" when I log into and out of aol.com.
If I click on the "More info" link while signing in the site simply continues the login process. When signing out, the page hangs until I click on the link; then it asks if I'm sure I want to sign out and signs out normally.
I'm running Windows 10, version 77.0.1 (32-bit), with NoScript and Norton 360.
Try clearing cache,
1. Click the menu button (3 horizontal lines on the top right of your screen)
2. Then click "Options". Once your there, Select "Privacy and Security"
3. In the section, Cookies and site data, click clear data.
4. Click clear if you want to clear cookies as well as cache. If not, uncheck the first box. Hit clear.
5. goto safe mode using : ctrl+shift+N at a time
I hope resolved your problem then reply back to me.
Hello Arman! Thanks for the answer. I cleared the cache, closed and reopened Firefox and got the same message when signing out of aol.com again.
It's not a huge problem, more of an annoyance, and probably is a bug on AOL's site. I was just wondering if anyone else in the community ran into the same message.