Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Most recent Firefox update (3/23?) caused Yahoo mail to act erratically-- how do I "go back"?
I would like to return to the previous version of Firefox (can't remember the number, though). My yahoo mail problems disappear when I sign in using IE, but I don't want to use IE... :(
Tutte le risposte (2)
I. Your system is infested with malware. Remove "Ads Removal" and "Start Page" from the Add-ons Manager, Extensions category. Chances are you also want to get rid of IObit Apps Toolbar. Once that's done, perform a full system scan with an up-to-date anti-virus, then up-to-date Malwarebytes Antimalware.
II. You're running the beta version of Firefox and Flash Player for some reason.
- From the following page, right-click the Windows arrow icon next to the language you're interested in. Choose Save Link As and save the installer to the desktop.
- From the following page, save the uninstaller for Flash Player somewhere handy, like the desktop.
- From the following page, save the installer for other browsers. If you also use Flash Player in Internet Explorer, also save the ActiveX version.
- Exit all applications.
- Run the Flash Player uninstaller.
- Run the Flash Player installer for other browsers.
- Run the Flash Player ActiveX installer if you downloaded it.
- Uninstall Firefox from the Windows Control Panel. DO NOT check the option to remove your personal data.
- Run the Firefox installer.
It is also possible to download the previous version (actually the current version now, version 28) http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/