I set up a sync account then uninstalled Firefox. How to I resync the new install?
Firefox was running slow. I set up a sync account, uninstalled Firefox. Reinstalled it but cannot get the sync in order to recover bookmarks and passwords. is there a way to sign in to the sync account and resync the device? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Did you save the recovery-key (an html-file) that you get when you set up sync? Without it you can't access your bookmarks, when you don't have a connected device.