Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
lightbeam reports visited "0 site"
Lightbeam reports visited "0 site". Why is it not detecting sites visited?
A few hours ago it (Lightbeam) was still not working but now it is working. I don't think I did anything to change it's behavior. Perhaps it just needs time to collect data. That does not seem plausible but I don't have any other explanation.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 👍 2
Tutte le risposte (7)
Having this issue too!
A few hours ago it (Lightbeam) was still not working but now it is working. I don't think I did anything to change it's behavior. Perhaps it just needs time to collect data. That does not seem plausible but I don't have any other explanation.
Same happened with me. I'm going to mark your above post as the resolution.
Was working fine, but now when I start Lightbeam it begins to collect the info, I also set the share button to on then when I go back to it it shows very little or nothing and the share button has returned to off. Any ideas. Thanks.
I have not experimented with the share button so cannot comment on that. For me Lightbeam did not display any info. for the first day or two. After that it worked well. I don't know what triggered the data display. I theorized that perhaps it needed a minimum amount of data but that did not seem reasonable. To check out that theory I reset my data several minutes ago and then visited a site known to connect to numerous other sites. Lightbeam is displaying nothing now just as it did when first installed. When you click on "Reset Data" Lightbeam displays a pop-up warning you that you will return to the state of a fresh installation and that does seem to be true now. Refreshing the page has no effect. I will monitor it over the next couple of days to see if it begins to display sites/data again.
Hi, thanks for your responce. Will try the 'Reset Data'. tried to avoid that up till now in case the info was lurking about, but obviously not. Was thinking GCHQ have found a way of messing it up. While it was working it was interesting to see where I was going exactely, quite an eye opener. If I have any success will let you know. More people should be using this, assuming it works of course. All the best.
I just checked my Lightbeam and it is working fine after the "Data Reset" this morning. I don't know how long it took it to regroup but I suppose less than 7 hours. Sorry I don't have a definitive answer to the question.