Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
suddenly all gmail pages in extremely small font
Firefox is rendering all gmail pages in tiny font. The background picture is unaffected. Gmail settings and Firefox text and zoom settings have no effect. Other websites are not affected. Internet Explorer is not having this problem with gmail. Can't figure.
Tutte le risposte (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache if you haven't already. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)