why "Tuvaro" is highjacking my computor and home page after down loading and installing firefox ?
when ever I down load and install fire fox the home page is automatically changed in to "Tuvaro" and changes all settings. I tried several times, and the same repeated. so I totally uninstalled from my system and like to reinstall without Tuvaro. is it possible ? I am using acer i5 with window7. 64 bit.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 220.127.116.1125
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1687
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Office Live Update v1.3
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
hello, this sounds like a problem possibly caused by adware on your pc. make sure that you always download firefox from its official location at getfirefox.com.
afterwards please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc). also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and run a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and different other tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.
Dear Mr. Philipp, thank you very much for your help and support. I could solve the problem much easier than I thought and regain the fire fox without "Tuvaro". thanking you once again, with regards.