Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
how do I restore search bar/address bar at the top of my firefox home age?
the search bar/address bar at the top of my home page disappeared when Firefox automatically installed updates. How do I restore these features?
Tutte le risposte (3)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Hello plunkett, right-click on an empty section of the tab strip and check Navigation Toolbar[ v ], then the toolbar (with search bar and address/location/awesome bar) is visible again.
see for more info : Showing the Navigation Toolbar
Modificato da ideato il
Note that the Navigation Toolbar is hidden if you open some built-in pages like about:addons and tabs are on top.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- right-click empty toolbar area
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up